Saturday, May 11, 2013

Family Time

Just a brief post tonight. I'm going to stay off the internet--even twitter (sob!)--tomorrow to spend more time with my family. So, Happy Mother's Day tomorrow! Hopefully the sun will be shining and the weather will be warm enough to be outside most of the day. I plan to get back to my WIP tomorrow night, once the kids are in bed. Time goes so fast and they are only little for so long.

Hugs to all!

ICYMI: Lots of buzz about the decline of historical romance, including ideas related to marketing. Dear Author had two separate posts, links are here and here. Talk amongst yourselves. I'm still pondering my favorite subgenre's changes as well, but appreciated the fabulous lists of non-Regency historicals. (Judith Ivory, I heart you!) Regencies, IMO, deserve love too. Certainly include other related posts in the comments if you wish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment